Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten answers
TASK: Top ten book resolutions for the new year
1. Find a Co-blogger : I had a co blogger and she was the most amazing person ever she complete redirected me as a blogger. when she left I told myself I would get one but i never did. I even when as far as posting it on my other social media site but when it got down to actually choosing someone I never did
2.Read books I promise to reads: I have this problem with telling authors Im going to read there book ..... but I never get round to it either because I forget or because I just didnt like the books plot to begin with. Which brings me to my next point ..
3.Do not be afraid to tell authors NO: I am so afraid of telling an author I'm not interested in their book that I just say yes to just about any one. I usually don't reply whose books sound boring , but then I feel bad and tell them Ill read it when I know I will mostly likely not
4. Read more books out of the NA genre: I know know my blog is suppose to be a new adult blog but that doesnt mean I should branch out every now and again in to other things .
5.Read all the my netgalley books: I have to say that I speak for a lot of blogger when I say I have not even half of the books a requested on netgalley. Its got soo bad that I had to make a new netgalley account because I kept getting rejected for everything.
6.Post more comments on peoples blogs: I get upset sometimes about the lack of comments on my blog but yet I don't comment that much on other peoples blog. I need to stop being a hypocrite and change my blogging ways.
7. Befriend and support more bloggers : Blogging is a tough business so us blogger need to be there for each other, most especially for new bloggers.
8. Stop comparing my blog to others: I find myself always being jealous of other peoples blog . I feel this little demon whispering things in my ear like why is not your blog as nice or why don't you have so many followers . I need to understand that I have accomplished a lot this year and so what if my blog is no parajunkie my blog is still nice.
9. Blog more !!!!: Im never really that consistent in my blogging i could be going strong for like two weeks then stop blogging for like a hole month. I promise myself in 2014 Ill post at least 3 times a week.
10. MAKE MY BLOG STAND OUT: I think the best way to do that is to personlised my blog more it should not only be about books theres alot of stuff people my age are also into. Also add so more unique aspects to my blog like new features and things like that
Soooo theses are my goals for 2014 (God help me to follow them ) so come on tell me yours.