Contact Us

See anything on the blog that doesn't look right ?
Want us to review your book?
Contact us at booksvsboys@gmail.com
Powered by Blogger.

Series I love

Follow by ...

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

I Tour With

Kismet Book Touring
Xpresso Book Tours
CBL Book Tours
RockStar Book Tours
BB Book Tours

Monday 6 May 2013

Freebies, Deals, & New Releases


Ok, so originally I would make his post every Thursday but I've found that a lot of sales come up at the beginning of the week and only last a couple of days so they miss my post. So just a heads up, I'll probably start to have a sales and deals post once or twice a week on whatever day there are a lot of good ones out there. This way you guys don't miss anything and I have a little more flexibility with the schedule. So, without further ado here's what I've found today:

Note that all prices are correct at the time of posting, but are subject to change at any time. Please verify price before purchasing.

Free



99 cents



Deals!



New Releases



Pre-Order Links

No comments:

Post a Comment